Last update: February 09th, 2022
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit Amruti Coaching?
When registering for a coaching package with Amruti Coaching, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address and password in order to complete your registration. When submitting for paid services with Amruti Coaching, you will be asked to provide name, address, phone, email, vat id(optional), address and card info. The information is used to verify your location, verify credit card authenticity and issue the correct documentation regarding your payment. We DO NOT store credit card information with us, only the 4 digits of the card will be provided to us by the payment processor. We store all the other information on our secure servers until termination of services when we destroy any sensible information.
The email address shall be used to send notifications regarding the Amruti Coaching website to the user. These notifications include for example login data, information, announcements etc. Users always have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter and the individual module notifications.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. We collect information automatically when you use our Services or Users’ sites (including cookies).
We receive information from Third Party Services (like from our payment processor when submitting a payment)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting;
- To send periodic emails products and services that might interest you and improve your overall experience with the platform.
- To ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests.
How do we protect your information?
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How do we share your information?
The data of Amruti Coaching’s Customers shall not be sold to third parties. We shall not share or pass on any personal information without your explicit consent, unless: We are legally obligated to do so.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information either directly in your Account or by contacting us at [email protected] to request the required changes. You have the right not to receive marketing materials via email by changing those preferences in your Account Settings.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there can be a delay in deleting your personal information from our systems when you ask us to remove it. We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes, or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Authenticate you - cookies help us to verify your account and to automatically log you into your website from the same browser.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.